Do you fancy winning an Amazon Fire Stick?
To celebrate Black Friday we are giving three people the chance to win an Amazon Fire Stick.
This competition is now closed, thank you for your interest. For more opportunities: @completesave!
How to enter?
To enter the competition all you need to do is answer the below poll and let us know if you will be shopping this Black Friday. After you have done this either follow us on Twitter @completesave and retweet the competition, or alternatively you can like our Facebook page and share the below Facebook post.
The winner will be selected at random on the 27th November.
What can you do with a Fire Stick?
Connect your TV to a world of online entertainment this Christmas with the Amazon Fire TV stick.
Watch Streaming movies through providers such as: Netflix, Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, Demand 5, Vimeo, YouTube, Sky News and many more.
Listen to Music on Amazon Fire TV Stick through TuneIn, Vevo, Minitry of Sound and Amazon music and more.
Play games such as best selling titles Crossy Road, Sonic The Hedgehog 2 and many more. The Amazon Fire TV Stick provides users with the opportunity to download many free games, including paid games from just £0.59.
Share your photos on the TV screen by connecting your phone or tablet to your Amazon Cloud Drive so they automatically appear on your TV.
Answer the Poll
Follow and Retweet or Like and Share
— Complete Savings (@completesave) November 18, 2015
Terms and conditions
- The prize: a Amazon Fire Stick
- UK entrants only (If you’re from Ireland we have a similar competition for you here)
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Entrants must select an answer from the poll and like the Webloyalty UK Facebook page and share the competition with friends with Webloyalty UK on Facebook (facebook.com/pages/Webloyalty-UK) and/or Twitter (twitter.com/WebloyaltyUK) and follow Webloyalty on one or both of these channels.
- Competition runs from Weds 18th November and closes at 23:59 on Friday 27th November.
- The winner will be chosen at random and notified on Thursday 3rd December, and must respond within 48 hours, or another winner may be chosen.
- The name of the winner may be shared on the Webloyalty UK blog.