Spooked out by Artificial Intelligence?
To celebrate Halloween we are giving one lucky person the chance to win an Amazon Echo. Freak out your friends by asking your personal assistant Alexa to play spooky music, buy Halloween treats or order your guest’s an Uber after your Halloween party.
Picture courtesy of TechAdvisor
How to enter?
To enter the competition all you need to do is tweet a picture of you in your favourite Halloween costume including @completesave with the hashtag #SpookySavingsComp in your Tweet and follow @completesave on Twitter.
— Complete Savings (@completesave) October 19, 2016
The winner will be selected at random on the 31st October.
What can you do with a Amazon Echo?
Amazon Echo is a hands-free speaker that allows you to take control using just your voice. Connecting to devices using your home WiFi and Bluetooth, the device allows you hands-free convenience as it can hear you from across the room. Even when the environment is noisy, the seven microphones and beam-forming technology lets it pick up on your voice using far-field voice recognition.
- Play and control your music using just your voice
- Answers questions and provides information on demand
- Control lights, switches, thermostats and more
Terms and conditions
- The prize: an Amazon Echo
- UK entrants only
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Entrants must share a picture on Twitter and include @completesave, follow @completesave on Twitter and include the Hashtag #SpookySavingsComp in their Tweet
- Competition runs from Weds 19th October and closes at 23:59 on Saturday 29th October
- The winner will be chosen at random and notified on Tuesday 1st November and must respond within 48 hours, or another winner may be chosen
- The name of the winner may be shared on the Webloyalty UK blog