- The prize is one free ‘Time Together Experience Box’ for two supplied by buyagift.co.uk.
- The voucher is valid for 24 months from the date you receive the voucher.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
How to Participate
- To enter, follow @completesave and @buyagift on Twitter, tag a friend and tweet @completesave with the post-lockdown activity you’re looking forward to the most.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- It is free to enter and you do not have to be a member of Complete Savings to enter into the prize draw.
- The opening date for entries is 09.00am on 12/04/21. The closing date of the prize draw is 11:59pm GMT on 22/04/21. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 23/04/2021.
- The winner will be announced on the @CompleteSave twitter page and will be contacted via direct message on Twitter on 23/04/21. The winner acknowledges that the Promoter may have to provide their personal data that the winner has provided during the course of this prize draw to spabreaks.com Ltd for the purpose of providing the voucher.
- If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by buyagift.co.uk by post.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Webloyalty International SARL of 23 route de Crassier (Business Park Terre Bonne, Bâtiment A3), 1262 Eysins, Switzerland.